You Never Fail Until You Stop Trying
Welcome! The MPAAE staff welcomes you. We hope that your educational encounter with us will be personally enriching, academically challenging, exciting and memorable! We admire your step into the life-long learning process. We are committed to providing a fresh start to individuals who have left the traditional setting, may not be performing up to their ability, or may not have fit into the traditional school environment.
We look forward to sharing in your continuing growth and becoming motivated and responsible members of society.
- Enable and encourage students to be lifelong learners.
- Prepare students to interact with the real work in an effective manner.
- Assist students in overcoming personal barriers to success.
- Improve students’ self-concept and academic performance.
- Increase high school completion rates by diploma.
- Collaborate with community organizations to share resources to meet the needs of students.
- Distinct characteristics for our school are small enrollment size, personal approach, and an individualized study program reflecting the ability of each student.
The program's goals also emphasize that students improve attendance patterns, develop socially desirable behavior patterns (such as self-discipline, dependability, good judgment, manners), acquire basic decision-making skills, develop self-confidence, develop acceptance of others, and attain competence for entry into the world of work or higher education.